Tuesday 28 July 2015

29th - Banner work

29/7/2015
/ Banner Work /

I began work on the banner for my blog, i decided to keep it relevant to my Grey / Orange theme which I like very much. To get the particular oranges and Greys I needed, I extracted the colour codes from Blogger's customization page. I then noticed pixelation (to be expected) and decided to bring the work into Illustrator and start fresh, but following the same kind of style and design that i used on the previous version.

Orange: #ff9900
Grey: #1c1c1c

Photoshop Version 1
Photoshop Version 2
Illustrator Final Version (For now?)
Final product. I'm happy with this!

1 comment:

  1. The colour scheme is very warm and inviting. Using the background image of circles looks like a fingerprint AND an optical illusion. Its very clever! I like it.

    ReplyDelete